POWERFUL NEW CANCER TREATMENTS
Powerful new cancer treatments for brain cancer, head and neck cancer, lung cancer, ocular cancer, gynecologic cancer and prostate cancer from IsoRay Medical, innovators in seed brachytherapy and medical radioisotope applications.
- Cesium-131 is the most significant scientific advancement in cancer brachytherapy in more than 20 years.
- Cesium-131 provides doctors and patients powerful new cancer treatment options using internal radiation or brachytherapy.
- Contact us via the phone number, social media links or by the quick response code below to learn more about seed brachytherapy and medical radioisotope applications, such as brachytherapy prostate seed implant cancer treatment.
WHAT WE DO
IsoRay Medical™ utilizes proprietary technologies to deliver novel brachytherapy approaches to clinicians. IsoRay's Cesium-131 isotope has been used as primary treatment for prostate cancer in over 7,000 patients. As adjuvant radiation therapy, Cesium-131 is being employed in the management of non-small cell lung cancer, intra-cranial tumors (including meningiomas), and head & neck malignancies post-surgical resection.
Additionally, Cesium-131 is currently being used as monotherapy in the management of gynecologic recurrences and ocular melanomas Customized strands, meshes, and applicators are available bearing Cesium-131 sources, and the recently reintroduced GliaSite Radiation Therapy System is available for brachytherapy of the resection bed following surgical removal of gliomas and brain metastases.
RECENTLY IN THE PRESS
- IsoRay’s Cesium-131 Used in World’s First Veterinary Implant in a Horse With Cancer December 8, 2014
- IsoRay’s Cesium-131 Therapy Stops Brain Cancers From Recurring In Treated Locations Where Previous Conventional Treatments Failed December 1, 2014
- IsoRay, Inc. Reports First Quarter Results November 17, 2014
- IsoRay Celebrates 10 Year Success Story with the First Prostate Patient Treated with Cesium-131 October 29, 2014
- IsoRay Announces Early Success for Young Peruvian Girl Utilizing Cesium-131 in First Stereotactic Implant for Inoperable Brain Cancer October 7, 2014