POWERFUL NEW CANCER TREATMENTS
Powerful new cancer treatments for brain cancer, head and neck cancer, lung cancer, ocular cancer, gynecologic cancer and prostate cancer from IsoRay Medical, innovators in seed brachytherapy and medical radioisotope applications.
- Cesium-131 is the most significant scientific advancement in cancer brachytherapy in more than 20 years.
- Cesium-131 provides doctors and patients powerful new cancer treatment options using internal radiation or brachytherapy.
- Contact us via the phone number, social media links or by the quick response code below to learn more about seed brachytherapy and medical radioisotope applications, such as brachytherapy prostate seed implant cancer treatment.
WHAT WE DO
IsoRay Medical™ utilizes proprietary technologies to deliver novel brachytherapy approaches to clinicians. IsoRay's Cesium-131 isotope has been used as primary treatment for prostate cancer in over 7,000 patients. As adjuvant radiation therapy, Cesium-131 is being employed in the management of non-small cell lung cancer, intra-cranial tumors (including meningiomas), and head & neck malignancies post-surgical resection.
Additionally, Cesium-131 is currently being used as monotherapy in the management of gynecologic recurrences and ocular melanomas Customized strands, meshes, and applicators are available bearing Cesium-131 sources, and the recently reintroduced GliaSite Radiation Therapy System is available for brachytherapy of the resection bed following surgical removal of gliomas and brain metastases.
RECENTLY IN THE PRESS
- IsoRay’s Cesium-131 Cancer Treatment Products And Methods to be Featured in Oral Presentations by Industry Leaders During the American Society for Radiation Oncology Convention (ASTRO) September 9, 2014
- IsoRay’s Cesium-131 Isotope Produces Excellent Results in Treating Metastatic Brain Cancer as Published in the Journal of Neurosurgery August 5, 2014
- IsoRay Makes First Cesium-131 Delivery for Treatment of an Inoperable Brain Cancer Afflicting a Young Child in Peru July 14, 2014
- IsoRay Announces Its Addition to the Russell Microcap Index June 30, 2014
- IsoRay Announces World’s First Liquid Cesium-131 (CESITREX®) Treatment for Metastatic Brain Cancer Utilizing the GLIASITE® Radiation Therapy Balloon Catheter System June 24, 2014