POWERFUL NEW CANCER TREATMENTS
Powerful new cancer treatments for brain cancer, head and neck cancer, lung cancer, ocular cancer, gynecologic cancer and prostate cancer from IsoRay Medical, innovators in seed brachytherapy and medical radioisotope applications.
- Cesium-131 is the most significant scientific advancement in cancer brachytherapy in more than 20 years.
- Cesium-131 provides doctors and patients powerful new cancer treatment options using internal radiation or brachytherapy.
- Contact us via the phone number, social media links or by the quick response code below to learn more about seed brachytherapy and medical radioisotope applications, such as brachytherapy prostate seed implant cancer treatment.
WHAT WE DO
IsoRay Medical™ utilizes proprietary technologies to deliver novel brachytherapy approaches to clinicians. IsoRay's Cesium-131 isotope has been used as primary treatment for prostate cancer in over 7,000 patients. As adjuvant radiation therapy, Cesium-131 is being employed in the management of non-small cell lung cancer, intra-cranial tumors (including meningiomas), and head & neck malignancies post-surgical resection.
Additionally, Cesium-131 is currently being used as monotherapy in the management of gynecologic recurrences and ocular melanomas Customized strands, meshes, and applicators are available bearing Cesium-131 sources, and the recently reintroduced GliaSite Radiation Therapy System is available for brachytherapy of the resection bed following surgical removal of gliomas and brain metastases.
RECENTLY IN THE PRESS
- Isoray’s Cesium-131 Lung Cancer Treatment Reports 96% Success in Local Control and 100% Survival at 5 Years in High Risk Patients in Newly Published Report May 20, 2015
- Isoray, Inc. Reports Third Quarter Results May 18, 2015
- Isoray’s Cesium-131 Cancer Treatment Takes Center Stage at Weill Cornell’s International Symposium “Advances in Brachytherapy” May 11, 2015
- Thomas Jefferson University Launches Major Head and Neck Cancer Study Utilizing Cesium-131 Where Current Standard of Care Treatments Have Failed May 7, 2015
- Isoray’s Cancer Fighting Isotope Cesium-131 Will be Featured in Four Oral Presentations at the American Brachytherapy Society (ABS) Convention In Orlando, Florida April 9, 2015