POWERFUL NEW CANCER TREATMENTS
There are powerful new cancer treatments for brain cancer, head and neck cancer, lung cancer, ocular cancer, gynecologic cancer and prostate cancer from IsoRay Medical, innovators in seed brachytherapy and medical radioisotope applications.
- Cesium-131 is the most significant scientific advancement in cancer brachytherapy in more than 20 years.
- Cesium-131 provides doctors and patients powerful new cancer treatment options using internal radiation or brachytherapy.
- Contact us via the phone number, social media links or by the quick response code below to learn more about seed brachytherapy and medical radioisotope applications, such as brachytherapy prostate seed implant cancer treatment.
WHAT WE DO
IsoRay Medical™ utilizes proprietary technologies to deliver novel brachytherapy approaches to clinicians. IsoRay's Cesium-131 isotope has been used as the primary treatment for prostate cancer in over 7,000 patients. Cesium-131 is being employed as an adjuvant radiation therapy, in the management of non-small cell lung cancer, intra-cranial tumors (including meningiomas), and head & neck malignancies post-surgical resection.
Additionally, Cesium-131 is currently being used as a monotherapy in the management of gynecologic recurrences and ocular melanomas Customized strands, meshes, and applicators are available bearing Cesium-131 sources, and the recently reintroduced GliaSite Radiation Therapy System is available for brachytherapy of the resection bed following the surgical removal of gliomas and brain metastases.
RECENTLY IN THE PRESS
- Women’s Cancer and Cesium-131 Treatments July 6, 2016
- IsoRay® Announces Results of Prospective Trial Presented at Society of Neuro-Oncology Conference June 21, 2016
- Court Issues Ruling on IsoRay Motion to Dismiss Securities Lawsuit June 2, 2016
- IsoRay Provides Update on Motion to Dismiss Securities Lawsuit May 13, 2016
- IsoRay Reports Third Quarter Fiscal 2016 Financial Results May 10, 2016