POWERFUL NEW CANCER TREATMENTS
Powerful new cancer treatments for brain cancer, head and neck cancer, lung cancer, ocular cancer, gynecologic cancer and prostate cancer from IsoRay Medical, innovators in seed brachytherapy and medical radioisotope applications.
- Cesium-131 is the most significant scientific advancement in cancer brachytherapy in more than 20 years.
- Cesium-131 provides doctors and patients powerful new cancer treatment options using internal radiation or brachytherapy.
- Contact us via the phone number, social media links or by the quick response code below to learn more about seed brachytherapy and medical radioisotope applications, such as brachytherapy prostate seed implant cancer treatment.
WHAT WE DO
IsoRay Medical™ utilizes proprietary technologies to deliver novel brachytherapy approaches to clinicians. IsoRay's Cesium-131 isotope has been used as primary treatment for prostate cancer in over 7,000 patients. As adjuvant radiation therapy, Cesium-131 is being employed in the management of non-small cell lung cancer, intra-cranial tumors (including meningiomas), and head & neck malignancies post-surgical resection.
Additionally, Cesium-131 is currently being used as monotherapy in the management of gynecologic recurrences and ocular melanomas Customized strands, meshes, and applicators are available bearing Cesium-131 sources, and the recently reintroduced GliaSite Radiation Therapy System is available for brachytherapy of the resection bed following surgical removal of gliomas and brain metastases.
RECENTLY IN THE PRESS
- IsoRay, Inc. Reports First Quarter Results November 15, 2013
- Johns Hopkins and Rutgers Medical School Now Utilizing IsoRay’s Cesium-131 Sutered Seeds in Treating Metastatic Brain Cancer October 21, 2013
- IsoRay’s Cancer Fighting Cesium-131 Seeds, Sutures and Seeded Mesh Receive High Remarks with Six Abstracts Presented During (ASTRO) the American Society for Radiation Oncology Conference October 14, 2013
- IsoRay, Inc. Reports Fiscal Year 2013 Results September 30, 2013
- IsoRay, Inc. Announces Re-Pricing of Underwritten Offering August 29, 2013