POWERFUL NEW CANCER TREATMENTS
There are powerful new cancer treatments for brain cancer, head and neck cancer, lung cancer, ocular cancer, gynecologic cancer and prostate cancer from IsoRay Medical, innovators in seed brachytherapy and medical radioisotope applications.
- Cesium-131 is the most significant scientific advancement in cancer brachytherapy in more than 20 years.
- Cesium-131 provides doctors and patients powerful new cancer treatment options using internal radiation or brachytherapy.
- Contact us via the phone number, social media links or by the quick response code below to learn more about seed brachytherapy and medical radioisotope applications, such as brachytherapy prostate seed implant cancer treatment.
WHAT WE DO
IsoRay Medical™ utilizes proprietary technologies to deliver novel brachytherapy approaches to clinicians. IsoRay's Cesium-131 isotope has been used as the primary treatment for prostate cancer in over 7,000 patients. Cesium-131 is being employed as an adjuvant radiation therapy, in the management of non-small cell lung cancer, intra-cranial tumors (including meningiomas), and head & neck malignancies post-surgical resection.
Additionally, Cesium-131 is currently being used as a monotherapy in the management of gynecologic recurrences and ocular melanomas Customized strands, meshes, and applicators are available bearing Cesium-131 sources, and the recently reintroduced GliaSite Radiation Therapy System is available for brachytherapy of the resection bed following the surgical removal of gliomas and brain metastases.
RECENTLY IN THE PRESS
- IsoRay Chairman and CEO Dwight Babcock to Retire January 13, 2016
- Cesium-131 Minimizes the Risk of Radiation-Induced Injury December 16, 2015
- Weill Cornell Clinical Study Notes 12/14/2015 December 14, 2015
- Isoray Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2016 Financial Results November 10, 2015
- Isoray’s Proprietary Cesium-131 Product Line Will Be on Display at the American Society for Radiation Oncology (Astro) Convention October 14, 2015